Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Morning FIT Boot Campers,

Here's the hard truth.  Are you ready?  My eating sucks!!  Yes, me.  Your invincible trainer who struggles with the same foods and challenges you do.  Although I have great genetics, I have to work at it.  I struggle trying to keep myself accountable.  After having a kiddo, weight just doesn't sit the same.  It falls in places I've never felt it. I have been struggling with these last 5-8 pounds and I feel like I've hit a wall.  Here that, it almost hurts to say it out loud. Although mommy-hood is so worth it, but the clean-up is hard.

So who's ready? Who wants change?  Who needs some accountability to keep focused and pressing forward.

The Challenge.
For everyone who wants to participate in this weight lose challenge, everyone puts in $10 (including myself) and we weigh in every Monday for the next three months. The person with the highest percentage of weight loss will win a month of FIT BootCamp in May and other great prizes.

The Rules.
Starting today, I want everyone to weigh themselves and email it to me.  If you don't have a scale at home we can weigh you early Wednesday morning. Also, sometime throughout this week, take a picture.  This will be the hard truth for most of us.  I have started a blog (still in the works) http://fitbootcamptulsa.blogspot.com/ for us to post and follow one another victories and challenges along this journey.  Each Monday, starting next week, those wanting to participate will comment on my Blog with their weight.  We will be weighing ourselves from our home scales and then sharing on the blog. 

Every Monday for TWO months all participants MUST post their weight on our LiveF.I.T. blog. If you do not post your weight within 24 hours you will be eliminated from the challenge.

Final weigh in on Friday, April 29th with a juicing celebration after a recovery workout.  Since we are using our individual scales, you must weigh yourself before coming to bootcamp.  A final weight post will help us determine the WINNER.

Start today.  

“It’s hard to beat a person that never gives up.” Try to look at life with a perspective of learning as much as you can from every situation and you might find that giving up shouldn’t ever be a choice. Keep trying and using those lessons of failure to build a solid foundation and victory will be your sweet reward! sparkpeople.com

So who is in?
Make today count!

No comments: